1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: www.playmaty.pl
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: NETFIRE GROUP SP. Z O.O. SP.K. Brandta 7b, 85-306 Bydgoszcz
- The operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Preparation, packaging, shipment of goods
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY THE OPERATOR
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: linuxpl.com
- Hosting company registration data: H88 S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, share capital PLN 210,000.00 fully paid up.
- Hosting company:
- applies measures to protect against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
- applies adequate measures to protect the processing sites in the event of fire (e.g. special fire extinguishing systems),
- applies adequate measures to protect processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. dual power lines, aggregates, UPS voltage support systems),
- applies means of physical protection of access to data processing sites (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (e.g. environmental conditions control, specialized air-conditioning systems),
- uses organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- appointed the Data Protection Officer.
- The hosting company keeps logs at the server level to ensure technical reliability. The following may be saved:
- resources defined by the URL identifier (addresses of the requested resources - pages, files),
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client's station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- information about the IP address,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through recorders on the website,
- information related to the handling of e-mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE USE OF DATA
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- postal operators
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data
5. INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. ADMINISTRATOR LOGS
Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. RELEVANT MARKETING TECHNIQUES
8. The online store processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- transfer of your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. ("Bank") in connection with:
- a.the provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering payment for the purchased goods or service by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the contract of mandate covering the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available through the Online Store, as well as for verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. proper performance of such contracts - mandate (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in para. 8, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
- ING Bank Śląski S.A.
- Twisto Polska sp.z o.o.
- If you provide your personal data in order to conclude a contract with the Online Store, providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
- If you provide your personal data for the purpose of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. before concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, the provision of this data is a condition for concluding a sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
- If you provide your personal data to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you payments to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by the Bank on Online Store item.
If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints, providing this data is required to enable the implementation of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
If your personal data is transferred to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering you the payment of the price for the goods or services purchased by you by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the contract of mandate covering the "Buy with Twisto" purchasing formula and making this formula available by the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required in connection with the business model of running a business