The administrator of your personal data is NETFIRE GROUP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SP.K. with its registered office at 7B Brandta Street, 85-306 Bydgoszcz, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, XIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000647293, identified for tax purposes under NIP number: 9532688786, and for statistical purposes under REGON number: 365870913.
Administrator's contact information
Contact with the Administrator is possible:
- by e-mail - to the address: email@example.com
- by phone - at contact number: +48 536 222 733
- in writing - mailing address: Brandta 7B, 85-306 Bydgoszcz, Poland.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
Legal basis for data processing - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "RODO".
The Administrator processes your personal data if it is necessary for you to use the service available under the domain name playmats.eu (hereinafter the "Service"). The basis for the processing of your personal data is to enable you to use the service, including for the purpose of completing the Order Form/Account Registration, Contact Form and using the Newsletter service.
The purposes of data processing that you indicate in the Order Form/Account Registration are related to:
- with contact for the purpose of executing a sales contract - the basis for such processing is the necessity of data processing for the realization of the legitimate interests of the Administrator - Article 6(1)(f) RODO; the Administrator's legitimate interest is contact for the purpose of executing a Contract;
- with the archiving of documents, statistics and the possible assertion of claims or defense against claims related to the performance of the Agreements - the basis for such processing is the necessity of data processing for the realization of the legitimate interests of the Administrator - Article 6(1)(f) RODO [the Administrator's legitimate interest is the archiving of documents, keeping statistics, assertion of claims or defense against claims];
- with making settlements, including tax settlements and keeping accounting records - the basis for such data processing is the necessity to fulfill the Administrator's legal obligations under the law - Article 6(1)(c) RODO.
The purposes of data processing that you indicate in the Contact Form are related to:
- with communication in connection with a message sent via the Contact Form - on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO [the Administrator's legitimate interest is contact];
- with the archiving of documents, statistics, and the possible assertion of claims or defense against claims related to the performance of contracts - the basis for such processing is the necessity of data processing for the realization of the Administrator's legitimate interests - Article 6(1)(f) RODO [the Administrator's legitimate interests are the archiving of documents, the keeping of statistics, the assertion of claims or defense against claims].
The purposes of data processing that you indicate when signing up for the Newsletter are related:
- with the conclusion and performance of the Newsletter service - the basis for such processing is the necessity of data processing for the conclusion and performance of the contract - Article 6(1)(b) RODO;
- with the marketing of the Administrator's own services and products - the basis of such processing is the necessity of data processing for the realization of the Administrator's legitimate interests - Article 6(1)(f) RODO [the Administrator's legitimate interest is to conduct direct marketing of its products and services];
- with the archiving of documents, statistics and the possible assertion of claims or defense against claims related to the performance of the Newsletter service - the basis for such processing is the necessity of data processing for the realization of the legitimate interests of the Administrator - Article 6(1)(f) RODO [the Administrator's legitimate interests are archiving documents, keeping statistics, asserting claims or defense against claims].
The Newsletter Electronic Service consists of periodic sending of information from the Administrator, including commercial information and marketing content, to the e-mail address provided by the subscriber. The Newsletter is voluntary and free of charge. The conclusion of the contract for the Newsletter Service is made at the moment of submitting a "Subscribe" instruction after indicating the e-mail address. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. You may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by marking the Newsletter subscription termination box in the received e-mail message or by sending such information to the Administrator.
The purpose, scope, and categories of recipients of the data processed by the Administrator will result from the actions taken by the user in using the site.
Data storage time
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed. If the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, your personal data will be processed until you raise an objection. If the basis for processing is an expressed consent, personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. After the aforementioned period, data may be stored until the statute of limitations for possible claims or until the expiration of the obligation to store data under the law.
Your data may be processed by entities whose services are used by the Administrator in the performance of its duties, as well as entities related to it personally or by equity. Your personal data will always be processed using appropriate data protection and security measures.
Entities outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area Administrator due to the use of providers that store data on servers outside the EEA (in particular Google). However, these providers are participants in the Privacy Shield program and thus guarantee the level of personal data protection required by the RODO regulations.
Automated decision-making; profiling
Personal data will not be processed in a way that leads to automated decision-making, as well as in the form of profiling.
You are entitled to:
- to access your personal data and to request its rectification, erasure or restriction of its processing;
- to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent - to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (withdrawal of consent does not affect processing that took place before its withdrawal);
- to portability of personal data;
- to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Administrator - to object to the processing of your personal data;
- to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (in case of violation of RODO by the Administrator).
In order to exercise your rights, contact the Administrator.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are saved while browsing the site by the ICT system on the device from which the connection to the site was made. They allow identification of the device on which they were saved in case of a repeated connection to the service from the device.
Cookies are used with your consent. Your consent is given through the settings of the software, in particular the web browser, installed on the telecommunications device you use to view content on the site.
Types of cookies used on the site
- session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed;
- permanent, which are stored on the device for a specified period of time; storage of these files is not dependent on closing the browser;
- own, which are set by the service;
- third parties, set by other services, i.e. Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Hotjar Ltd.
The site uses third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics,
- Google Ads,
- Facebook Custom Audiences,
- Facebook oraz Facebook Ads (social media tool cookies),
- Hotjar Ltd.
When displaying a service, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the administrators of the above-mentioned services. Thanks to this, the administrators of the services receive information that this website has been displayed. Information about the display of the service, together with the IP address, is sent to the servers of the service administrators.
You can find detailed information on what is the purpose and scope of the collection of this data and its processing in the privacy policies of the administrators of the aforementioned services, in particular:
- LinkedIN – www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- Usługi Google Analytics - policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- Facebook Custom Audiences - www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Youtube - policies.google.com/privacy
- Hotjar - https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
How do I change my cookie settings?
Use of the site involves sending queries to the server on which the site is located. Each query sent to the server is recorded on the server in the form of so-called logs. The logs include, in particular, such data as your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the Internet browser and the operating system you are using.
The collected logs are kept for an indefinite period of time as support material for the administration of the site. The information contained in them is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server and the Administrator's network. Based on the log files, statistics may be generated as an aid to administration. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying characteristics of visitors to the site.