Regulations for ordering personalized products
§1 Introduction and provisions of the regulations
- The Rules and Regulations set out the principles of concluding a sales contract for products personalized at the request of the customer between the customer and the seller through the online store playmaty.pl (products from the category "Personalized") or by e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com
- Personalization regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- Regulations for ordering personalized products are available on the website www.playmats.eu in a way that allows the Customer to become familiar with their content.
Buyer - an individual who is the purchaser of the product.
Seller - Netfire Group Sp. z o.o., Sp. K based in Bydgoszcz, owner of the Playmaty.pl brand.
Store - the Seller's online store operated on the domain www.playmats.eul
Personalized order regulations - these regulations.
Personalized products - products made or modified on request and according to the customer's guidelines.
§3 Conditions for ordering personalized product
- The customer orders a personalized product via the Playmats.eu online store (products from the "Personalized" category) or electronically by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When ordering a personalized product, the customer provides the Seller with graphic files and guidelines necessary to make the product.
- Graphic files should be submitted in accordance with the guidelines for personalization of the product available on the website.
- In case of sending incorrect files, the customer receives information from the Seller and has the opportunity to correct the file or use the graphic correction service by the Seller. The price of graphic proofreading is 20 euro gross per hour of graphic designer's work. Before confirming the order, the customer will be informed by the Vendor what is the expected time and final price of graphic correction of files.
- In the case of orders placed by e-mail to email@example.com., concerning the making of a product in a size or shape chosen by the customer, the Seller will send the customer a quote and a proposed completion date within a maximum of 3 working days of receiving the order.
- The contract of sale is concluded when the customer makes payment for the order and the payment is credited to the Seller's account (immediate payment or traditional transfer). The lead time for ordering a personalized product is determined individually. The Customer, by concluding the sales contract, agrees that the order will be fulfilled in accordance with the lead time given to him beforehand.
- The seller reserves the right to refuse to make a personalized product in the following cases:
a. The graphic file sent by the customer does not meet the requirements specified in the product personalization guidelines and the customer does not want to use the graphic correction service mentioned in §3 item. 4.
b. The graphic file blatantly violates copyright law or is otherwise inconsistent with the law and generally accepted social norms.
- By ordering a personalized product, the customer declares that he or she is the owner or purchaser of the copyright to the submitted design, or the design is available in the public domain and the customer has the right to copy and reproduce it.
§4 Forms of payment and delivery
- The forms of payment and delivery available for the personalized product selected by the customer are presented to the buyer at the stage of order placement:
- For products available in the Personalized category at www.playmats.eu in the shopping cart and when confirming the order.
- In the case of orders placed by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. in the message sent to the buyer by the seller.
- The cost of delivery of the personalized product shall be borne by the buyer, unless otherwise indicated on the Store website or in the message sent by the Seller.
§5 Complaints and returns
- Personalized products are not subject to returns in accordance with the Law on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014.
Article 38 The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded off-premises or at a distance does not apply to the consumer with respect to contracts:
3) in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs;
- The Customer has the right to claim a product having a manufacturing defect or inconsistent with the order, in accordance with the Store available at
§6 Personal data
§7 Final provisions
- These Personalization Regulations are effective as of 01.01.2023.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time. Changes to the Terms and Conditions are effective from the moment they are posted on the website of the Online Store and apply only to sales contracts concluded after the posting of the changes.